Monday, August 13, 2012

The Jernigan Family at the Beach

On Sunday evening, I ventured down to Surf City to meet my fellow Stroller Warrior, Analisa, and her family to capture a few pictures for them. Analisa has been such a strong member of the running club, coming up with great ideas to improve the overall experience for all the ladies!

I got to the scheduled meeting place and sat waiting in my car for them. While I waited (in the wrong place:), I snapped this pic:


Soon after, I got a text that they were already under the pier on the beach (where we were supposed to meet), so I grabbed my gear and headed down. She has two very energetic kiddos, so I decided to get some posed shots first and then let them run wild. Luckily, they were cooperative and we managed to get some good pictures. Here are some of them:









Love this shot of mom and daughter!







Jackson was showing me what a velociraptor looks like:)

No comments:

Post a Comment