Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Addysen's Birthday Shoot (and a few extras)


On Monday evening, I took some birthday pictures for a fellow Stroller Warrior's little girl's upcoming birthday. As with all of the children I've had the opportunity to photograph, Addysen was an absolute joy and super cooperative! Her mom brought along the wooden "3" as a prop, and Addysen loved it. I had Reagan's little white chair (which has come in very handy on several occasions) and a mirror. I had seen lots of cute picture ideas involving mirrors on Pinterest, so while I was dropping stuff off at the local Goodwill, I popped in to see if they had something that might work. This mirror was a fabulous score at just $6! It has a wooden look (although it's plastic) and I think I'll try to spray paint it white and antique it once we move. But it definitely served its purpose for this shoot.

Here are some of the pictures from the session. We also shot a few of Addysen's brother and some with the Daddy Dolls. 



Totally not my style to edit in this manner, but I wanted to test it out. What do you think?









I had a wonderful time photographing these adorable kiddos! Katie was the winner of my FLASH sale on FB. Hoping to do more once we move to get my business going up in Virginia/DC. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment