Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chasing The Subject (Kenz Turns 2)

Yesterday morning, I had scheduled a birthday photo session for my friend's daughter. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't in on the plan, and it rained all morning. We kept an eye on the radar, and determined that we could do the shoot later in the evening and still get the pictures done today. I'm so happy that we did! The lighting was great, and I hardly did any editing to these pictures. Typically I find that I have to brighten lots of pictures, or enhance the exposure, but this shoot was a breeze! 

Kenz is an absolute bundle of energy (yeah, yeah, most 2 year olds are). We could hardly get her to sit down for a second, but it turned out that many of the "on the move" shots were the best and captured her free spirit.



After this shot, she immediately threw the chalkboard down and started running to the water:)


Waving goodbye to the Marines!












We had great time at the beach, managed to change outfits, play with bubbles, and get a few good pictures. I'd call it a successful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment