Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Camden's 6-Month Photos

On Monday morning, we headed down to Sneads Ferry to take pictures for a friend's (and fellow Stroller Warrior) 6-month old little boy. She warned me that he wasn't too happy, but we decided to go ahead with the shoot anyway. I'm so glad we did, because he was a great subject! I think the only time I heard him cry was when I tried to sit him upright and he tipped over and bonked his head on the floor! (Sorry about that Lindsey!!)

As we were setting up to get started, Lindsey told me about Camden's newborn shoot, and I was super nervous about making sure these pictures came out for her family. Luckily, I managed to get some good shots, especially when his sister, Sydney, joined in! Here are a bunch of my favorites!




How adorable are these two?!











Seriously, those eyes?!! They are amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment