Thursday, June 14, 2012

Getting Started

Hello out there! I'm a military spouse and mother of one little girl. I developed a love of photography from watching my father while growing up. I've owned my camera (Canon Rebel XS) for a year and a half and have taken over 20,000 pictures. Yes, I love shooting!

I'm just getting started and by no means have the equipment or skill to call myself a professional, but I'd like to think I've gotten some good shots. While I develop this hobby into a profession, I've been shooting families in the local area. Here are a few shots from our sessions:

















Thanks for visiting my newest blog. Hope to add some more pictures as I get a few more "clients!" If you're interested in getting some photos taken, email me at jennifer.ryu@gmail.com.

I have a small fee to compensate for my time (actual photo session & driving, plus editing) but in return, I'll provide you with a disc of all the pictures taken while explicit rights to print in whatever manner you prefer. The images are of a large file size and suitable for blowing up to larger prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment