Friday, June 15, 2012

First "Real" Photo Shoot

A while back, my dear friend, Maureen, asked me to take some pictures of her brother-in-law and his wife with their adorable baby girl. We got some fun shots in Surf City and had a blast. The baby was 6 months old, but super cooperative and so smiley! Here are several pictures from a really fun day:
















These last two pictures are Maureen's very handsome son and his cousin:) Maureen has been an amazing friend and supporter of me delving into the world of photography. She's also great at carrying props, the camera bag, and anything else that might come up:) Thanks Moe!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. I absolutely love the one of the parents under the pier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Jen. But I'm not sure this is your "first real photo shoot." Seems like from the moment you picked up a camera, they have all been amazing, all "real." Congrats lady. I'm excited to follow your budding career.

    ReplyDelete