Friday, February 1, 2013

Maternity Session

For a couple weeks, I had been trying to meet with Jamie, the mother-to-be (round two!) to get some maternity shots, but the weather was NOT cooperating. Fortunately, on the day that ended up working for all of us, the weather was fantastic. It was a bit chilly, but Jamie was a trooper and didn't mind one bit. As we had emailed to figure out dates and times, she shared her Pinterest page with me to give me an idea of some of the poses she was interested in. That was INCREDIBLY HELPFUL! We both printed out the Pinterest ideas and came to the session ready to shoot. 

I had a lot of favorites!






Totally not part of the session, but I love this image! What a great kid!











I've actually started asking potential clients if they are on Pinterest to see if they have similar pages to share with me. I've got lots of ideas going on in my head, but how nice to make sure they can get the poses they love!

No comments:

Post a Comment