Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fantauzzi Family Pictures

On Saturday morning, I drove a bit north to meet the Fantauzzi family. They heard about my business through one of the blogs I just started following! (Love social media!) They planned to have some pictures taken the previous weekend, but at the last minute, the photographer cancelled...my luck! Here are some shots from the session:

This was the birthday girl! She was having her party shortly after the pictures.

Sisters!

There's just something about this expression that I love...

Little beauties!

I absolutely adore this shot. Dad was dancing with his girls, so I climbed up the stairs to snap a few candids, and the little one caught me:)

Dad and his girls

Seriously cute!

What a wonderful family!


And while this one isn't a "framer," I love it because it sums up the session so adequately. The girls were great, but so full of energy. I spent most of the time chasing them!

As you can see, I still have a lot to learn, particularly when it comes to indoor photography. I'm constantly waiting for my flash to reload (I hate when it says busy and I miss the perfect shot!) and struggling with finding the right manual settings. I'm hoping to take some classes in the near future though.

Thanks for following my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment